Starting in 2018, Time to Build is the new capital campaign supporting the St. Paul’s Lutheran School Improvement Project. This website will help to guide you through the history of the project, what the new campaign is about, what is coming soon to St. Paul’s Lutheran School, answer any questions you might have, and encourage you to prayerfully consider giving to this vital project.
To kick off the campaign we will be holding a number of informational meetings at both the church and school:
- Monday, Feb 12, 2018 in the morning – SPLS VIP Day, School
- Sunday, Feb 18, 2018 at 10:45 am – Parish Hall, Church
- Saturday, Feb 24, 2018 at 10 am – School
- Saturday, Mar 3, 2018 at 7:15 pm – Parish Hall, Church
- Sunday, Mar 4, 2018 at 10:45 am – Parish Hall, Church
- Friday, Mar 16, 2018 at 6 pm – Upper Level, School
- Tuesday, Mar 20, 2018 at 5:45 pm – School (with childcare)
- Sunday, Mar 25, 2018 at 10:45 am – Parish Hall, Church
This website will provide valuable information as the campaign and project progresses. Visit often to find out the latest information!