We praise and thank our God for the many blessings he has showered on our congregation and school over the years.
We are now at a point, however, where in order to meet the educational goals of our school we need to make some improvements to our existing facility.
As of December 2017, the total gifts and other income to the School Improvement Fund is $2.06 million.
Our current balance after expenses is $1.55 million. Please continue to keep the project in your prayers and your budget.
We are nearing the end of a 3-year financial campaign (March 2015-March 2018) that had a target of raising $1.5 to $1.8 million. We are already past that goal with several months left.
- November 2017 – The building Committee interviewed three potential general contractors and selected Knutson Construction Rochester, MN, office. The cost to renovate the school and build the new offices/STEM Lab/ECE wing is currently $5.3 million if work would start in Spring 2018. This cost is projected to rise 4-10% by spring 2019.
- September 2017 – The Church Council set a start date for construction of the new entrance, offices, STEM lab and ECE wing to begin Spring 2019.
- July/August 2016 – Four bathrooms upgraded to be handicap accessible. New exit road from parking lot.
- June 2016 – Demolition of lower floor and upper floor bathrooms in the school.
- November 2015 – St. Paul’s Voters approve the construction of an early childhood wing in addition to the new two story entrance/office area, elevator, expanded handicapped accessible bathrooms and a STEM Lab above the offices. The new gymnasium was moved to phase 2.