How Scrip Works
Shop 750+ top brands including grocery, gas, restaurant, and retail options and earn up to 20% on every gift card you buy. Of the rebate amount, 60% will go towards your choice of St. Paul's Lutheran Church General Fund or St. Paul's Lutheran School Building Fund and the remaining 40% will go towards your choice of the following: Individual Family Tuition, Tuition Assistance Fund, School Band, School Wish List/School Reserve, Church Special Items or Church TLC. Scrip orders will be placed on the SECOND AND FOURTH MONDAYS OF THE MONTH. Orders received by 8:30 am on those Mondays will be ready by Friday.
How To Get Started
- Create an account on the RaiseRight app or at ShopWithScrip.com using our organization’s enrollment code: 6619DB6L74955 If signing up through the app or website, please email [email protected] your 60% and 40% rebate choices (see choices above).
- Complete the paper form here: Scrip Enrollment & Order Form (PDF)
- Write out a check payable to St. Paul's Scrip and drop it off in the church or school office. Cash or checks are the only options available if using the paper form.
- Link your bank account on the website or app and have your cards shipped with the group order (15 cent fee – per order, not per card - is added)
- Link your bank account on the website or app and get. your cards shipped directly to you (fee starts at $1).
Note: E-gift cards that are paid for directly from your bank account are available immediately.
Want to Learn More?
Join the St. Paul’s Lutheran Church WELS family of believers in New Ulm, MN.
Connect with any of the ministry staff to learn more about our offerings and services.